Leg Up For Life

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Somethings to be excited for

I think that the more I think about getting a new leg the more I realize or acknowledge the things that bug about my leg. I am not trying to complain. I am trying to make it relatable for you. Sometimes while I am standing the knee bends without warning. I don't normally fall (knock on wood) because I put most of my weight on my good leg for security to not fall. The other thing is this baby seat of a socket. The top part of my leg sticks out so far that it makes a great seat for kids. (I think I wrote about that before) Also my toe is falling off. This is common with fake feet. At least it doesn't hurt.
I look so short in this picture. haha cause I am. You can see the "hip-age" or baby seat really well. If you are a Chiropractor or Physical Therapist I didn't mean to cause you pain by see the picture.

Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment