Leg Up For Life

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

WOW!!

So some of you most likely saw the report on channel five. Today at six! It was so great! They did a really great job. Well they did have some really powerful women on there. On Friday we had the Mustache Bash! It was so great. There were more people then I was thinking would come. It was at the Pinnacle Security building and it was a bash!! We had a photo booth and there was a room with lovsacs and chairs to chit chat. The music was good and people came and danced and we really had fun. I am thinking that there will be more to come in the future. I am not sure I can express in the right words how touched I am  about everyone coming together. To have friends and family using their time and energy to help me get a leg is so... I don't the best word... great, wonderful, wow!
The news report was so great. They said what needed to be said and they were able to get the message across. They talked about up coming events next month. They were a little vage about because I am too. On June 23rd at Davis High School we are going to be doing a big event carnival type thing. We are partnering with another business that is starting up. I am not going to say very much because we are still planning it. When I have more details I will let you all know. For know that this is so WOW! Oh and if you would like to volunteer post a comment or send me an email. This is so great!

1 comment:

  1. Kristie, I don't know if you remember me (Rachel Schmutz) but I was in marching band with you. I've always looked up to you. Good luck with your new leg! I saw the KSL article and am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete