Leg Up For Life

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

This week has been so nice and warm! I got home Monday and my stump (my little leg, or what is there of my leg) was really sweaty. I remembered this story from high school that I thought would be really funny to share. I was in marching band in high school I played the flute and the piccolo. We were marching in the Centerville parade and it was hot. Naturally it was summer time. I felt my leg start to slip off because of how sweaty it was. SICK!!! There is no ventilation my fake leg. NONE. I dropped out of line and went to the side and took my leg off really fast dumped the sweat out and patted my stump dry and put my leg back on and hopped on my woodwind teachers back and she ran me back to my place. When I looked up to go get back in line their where lots of families watching. I wonder what they said to their kids. One day I hope I meet someone that saw that.    

No comments:

Post a Comment