Leg Up For Life

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Faith and Miracels

I had a companion who is my dear friend share her faith with me and we saw miracels. In the mornings on the mission we would play soccer with other missionaries. One morning as Sisiter Parra (Tere) was playing her bracelet fell off. We got back to the apartment when she saw that her she looked at me and she that we needed to find it. We went back to the feild and had the serciutry gard let us back in to look; when he let us in he said "good luck" Tere looked at me and said "I don't believe in luck I believe in faith." Those words have stuck with me. Tere now is teaching me once again. Last saturday she fell out of a tree and broke her back now the doctors are saying she is paraliyzed. She is doing really good as she is in rehab.  She is learning how to get around with a wheelchair and with her new self.

No comments:

Post a Comment